First Things First
Begin by making nutritional and lifestyle changes. Rule out environmental factors by reducing your child’s exposure to substances that are increasingly common these days:
- Remove food dyes, preservatives and additives from the diet.
- Focus on natural, organic foods grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Determine if an allergy is involved such as dairy or gluten and eliminate.
- Eliminate all sugars and artificial sweeteners.
- Reduce the use of cleaning agents, detergents, fabric softeners and other chemicals.
These are wise choices whether your child has the symptoms associated with ADHD or not!
In fact, this link between the spine, brain stem dysfunction and ADHD is common. A thorough chiropractic examination can reveal noticeable spinal distortion, even a reversal of the normal neck curve. That’s why we often recommend a schedule of safe and natural chiropractic adjustments to help reduce the accompanying nervous system tension.
Find Out More
As parents, we want the best for our children. If your child exhibits the symptoms of ADHD, you know it affects virtually everyone your child is in contact with. As you consider your options, get a thorough chiropractic evaluation.